Fans who want the true Super Bowl experience but do not have a ticket to the game are in luck as Super Bowl LIVE presented by Verizon will open daily on Nicollet Mall in downtown Minneapolis, beginning on Jan. 26 and running through gameday.
The event, which spans six blocks from South 6th Street to South 12th Street, is free and open to the public. The Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee expects nearly 1 million fans to visit throughout the 10-day festival.
Super Bowl LIVE presented by Verizon will serve as the center of all Super Bowl activity, featuring a series of free concerts with Minnesota musicians and producers Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis running the show. The concerts will feature both local and national artists.
While the shows will be shorter than your typical concert experience due to various weather conditions, these memorable concerts will embrace the Bold North and honor the Minnesota Sound. On top of the free concerts, attendees will be able to participate in various sponsor activations, interactive games, walk the ice-sculpture experience and view live television shows taking place on the mall.
Super Bowl LIVE Hours of Operation
- Friday, Jan. 26 – 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 27 – 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 28 – 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 29 – 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 30 – 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 31 – 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 1 – 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 2 – 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 3 – 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 4 – Noon to 3 p.m.