Darius Rucker to Headline Exclusive Super Bowl LIV Pregame Parties hosted by NFL On Location, The Official Hospitality of the NFL
Have you been talking about going to the Super Bowl for what seems like your entire life? Or maybe it’s a newer idea that’s just appeared on your 2020 bucket list. Regardless of your situation, we’ve got yet another reason why sports fans across the country won’t want to miss Super Bowl LIV in Miami with On Location Experiences, the Official Hospitality Partner of the NFL. This one starts with three-time Grammy award-winning artist, Darius Rucker.
You may know Rucker from his legendary career as the lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the popular rock band, Hootie & The Blowfish. Or perhaps you’ve discovered him in more recent years after his transition to country music in 2008 where his hit single, “Don’t Think I Don’t Think About It,” made it to number one on the Hot Country Songs charts. No matter which way you spin it, there’s one fact about Rucker that makes him the legendary artist that he still is today – his ability to relate to people of all ages, races, and backgrounds through his music.
On Location Experiences is excited to announce that Darius Rucker will headline its premium pregame parties prior to Super Bowl LIV in Miami on Sunday, February 2. What does this mean for On Location’s guests, exactly? They’ll be able to rock out with him before the game, enjoy delicious food from award-winning Miami restaurants, and rub elbows with NFL Legends at the closest pregames to Hard Rock Stadium, located within the secure stadium perimeter. This year, official ticket packages include:
- On the Fifty: Fifty-yard line seats, all-inclusive pregame party within Hard Rock Stadium’s exclusive 72 Club, private headline music performance, NFL Legends & celeb meet-and-greets, in-game access to 72 Club with all-inclusive premium food & beverages, postgame field access, in-stadium postgame party, dedicated stadium entrance, upgrade opportunities for luxury hotel accommodations and transport offerings.
- Legends: Lower & mid-level sideline seats, all-inclusive, open-air pregame party located steps away from Hard Rock Stadium, premium food and beverages, NFL Legend meet-and-greets, headline musical performance, food from local Miami restaurants, dedicated stadium entrance, opportunities to upgrade to the “all-inclusive in-stadium” option with in-game access to the North Field Club or postgame field access.
- 54 Live: 100 and 200 level seats, all-inclusive, open-air pregame party located steps away from Hard Rock Stadium with a premium open bar, headline musical performance, NFL Legend appearances, food from local Miami restaurants, dedicated stadium entrance, exact seat locations.
- Suite Hospitality: Options of Lower Level Suites, Upper Level Suites and “The Nines” Suites; Each suite option includes all-inclusive food & beverage, in-game NFL Legend visit, private restroom, gameday parking, dedicated suite attendant, HDTVs, Wi-Fi and wet bar
When it comes to hospitality, exclusivity and proximity to the stadium, On Location’s pregame events on Super Bowl LIV weekend are undeniably unmatched. We are the only source to purchase verified tickets with exact seat locations directly from the NFL, and one thing’s for certain – no one else can get you closer to the action that weekend. Kick-off 2020 in style and rock out with Darius Rucker before the biggest game of the year, Only With On Location.
More information on available packages can be found at www.nflonlocation.com.
To follow On Location Experiences on social channels:
- Twitter: @NFLOnLocation
- Instagram: @NFLOnLocation
- Facebook: NFLOnLocation
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-location-experiences
More About Darius Rucker:
Rucker first achieved multi-Platinum status in the record industry as lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the GRAMMY Award-winning band Hootie & the Blowfish. Since releasing his first Country album in 2008, he’s enjoyed four No. 1 albums on the Billboard Country chart and nine No. 1 singles at Country radio, earning a whole new legion of fans. In 2014, Rucker won his third career GRAMMY Award for Best Solo Country Performance with his 4x Platinum version of Old Crow Medicine Show’s “Wagon Wheel.” As a lifelong philanthropist, Rucker is a constant supporter of the MUSC Children’s Hospital in his hometown of Charleston, South Carolina. He has also raised millions of dollars for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital through his annual Darius & Friends benefit concert and golf tournament, as well as for more than 200 charitable causes supporting public education and junior golf programs in South Carolina through the Hootie & the Blowfish Foundation. Rucker recently wrapped the Group Therapy Tour with his Hootie & the Blowfish bandmates as they celebrated the 25th Anniversary of generation-defining smash Cracked Rear View in addition to Imperfect Circle, their first album in nearly 15 years. For more information, visit www.dariusrucker.com and follow on social media @DariusRucker.